Duramax 30562 19' x 10' Gable Top Insulated Building
The 19' x 10' Duramax Insulated Gable Roof Building is an energy efficient modular insulated building. Walls are manufactured with durable coil-coated galvanized steel that sandwiches a fire-retardant CFC-Free Poly-Urethane insulation. This construction provides a strong, long-lasting wall that reduces heat gain in summer or heat loss in winter.
- GABLE ROOF MODULAR INSULATED BUILDING FEATURES
- Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat, level surface. Concrete is NOT required.
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall.
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
- Easy-to-assemble bolted tongue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installation.
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck.
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft - one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings.
- Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be configured on any side wall panel of the building.
- Step-by-step instructions included.
- Extension kit available in 6 ft. increments and mountable on either side.
- Delivers in single wood crate via common carrier.
- 7 Year Limited Warranty.
|Product Title||Duramax 30562 19' x 10' Gable Top Insulated Building|
|Model||Duramax Insulated Building|
|Weight (in lbs)||0.0000|
|Product Dimensions||219' x 10'|
|Shipping Cost||FREE SHIPPING|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|