Duramax 30452 16' x 10' Insulated Building
The 16' x 10' Duramax Insulated Building is an energy efficient modular insulated building. Walls are manufactured with durable coil-coated galvanized steel that sandwiches a fire-retardant CFC-Free Poly-Urethane insulation. This construction provides a strong, long-lasting wall that reduces heat gain in summer or heat loss in winter.
FLAT ROOF MODULAR INSULATED BUILDING FEATURES
• Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat level surface.
Concrete is not required.
• Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall.
• Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic
• Easy-to-assemble bolted tongue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and
disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installation.
• Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in
a pickup truck.
• Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft - one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings.
• Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be configured on any side panel wall of the building.
• Step-by-step instructions included.
• Extension kit available in 3 ft. increments and mountable on either side.
• Delivers in single wood crate via common carrier.
• 7 Year Limited Warranty.
• An Angular Roof Design for easy water drainage including a gutter system with a downspout to
collect residual water.
|Product Title||Duramax 30452 16' x10' Insulated Building|
|Model||Duramax Insulated Building|
|Weight (in lbs)||0.0000|
|Product Dimensions||16' x 10'|
|Shipping Cost||FREE SHIPPING|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|